evolvedMD shares an inside look into Collaborative Field Days and how companies can nurture a people-first culture with continuous learning at the...
evolvedMD Announces New Vice President of People + Culture
While securing a spot on the prestigious Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America, evolvedMD saw exponential growth with a roster of nearly 100 employees by the end of 2022. With our people top of mind, we needed a mission-driven leader to elevate evolvedMD as the employer of choice in behavioral health with a truly unique and people-centered culture.
Today, we are thrilled to announce Vanessa Hinkle as the new Vice President of People and Culture, who will begin Monday, October 31st. Vanessa comes to evolvedMD with more than 20 years’ experience building and growing people teams with deep expertise in human resources (HR), recruitment, culture creation, and people development.
An exciting addition to our executive team, Vanessa will oversee people strategy focusing on talent acquisition, scaling culture, and developing our employees.
As we welcome Vanessa to evolvedMD, here are five things you should know about her:
- She is a graduate of Arizona State University (Go Devils)
- She has worked for both major brands like American Express and Banner Health as well as innovative startups like Zovio (and now evolvedMD).
- She has created Global Leadership Forums, overseen HR strategy and delivery for global teams, created organizational role framework and career pathing programs, driven culture change and growth mindset integration through leader and team development, and much more.
- She mentors at-risk youth through New Pathways for Youth.
- She is a Predictive Index Captain, meaning she's a natural leader who loves rising to meet challenges and inspire teams to raise the bar for their organizations.
“Given evolvedMD’s ambition and vision that are anchored by a people-first culture, we are fortunate and honored to have Vanessa join the team and guide us through the next phase of the company. Her experience, curiosity, and genuine passion for developing people and teams make her the right choice for our unique culture. With hundreds of applications for the role we knew that evolvedMD continues to attract world-class talent and we are thankful the process led Vanessa to us,” said Steve Biljan, Co-CEO + Chief Operating Officer.